Arley Hall & Gardens is a place of enormous character, charm and interest. Visitors are frequently struck by the warm and intimate atmosphere and the feeling that Arley is a much-cherished family home.
The Gardens, which are amongst the finest in Britain, are outstanding for their vitality, variety and historical interest and are particularly celebrated for the magnificent double herbaceous border.
- 12 months access to Hall, Gardens, Grove & Woodland Walk, Chapel, Adventure Playzone, Sculpture Trail, Gift Shop & The Gardener’s Kitchen Café & Betty Ridge Exhibition. See the Visit Us page of the website for opening times (not valid for any special events unless listed below)
- Discount to the Garden Festival – pre-booked tickets only, entry valid on both days
- Discount to the Christmas Floral Extravaganza (daily entry and/or candlelight & carols evenings) – pre-booked tickets only
- Free entry to the Spring Plant Fair, Autumn Plant Fair and Family Fairy Tales & Trails days
- FREE Guide Book & Newsletter
- 10% discount on all food and drink purchases over £5.00 in The Gardener’s Kitchen cafe (max 4 per card holder-not available on alcohol purchases)
- 10% discount in the Gift Shop (except confectionary & books)
- 10% discount on plant sales in the Arley Hall Nursery